Indulge your senses with our Chocolate Craving Box. Enjoy all of your favorite chocolates, worth over $78, in one box. Perfect for special occasions or just to treat yourself.
- 1 chocolate mushroom that looks like a real mushroom! You'll delight in its caramel base and pure almond nougatine cap. It takes French Chocolatier, Cluizel more than six steps to craft.
- 1 bag of Poppy's Caramel, offering fondant caramel ganache in the crunchiness of a hard sugar shell. The power of cocoa will awaken your taste buds and the subtle note of caramel will bring an exquisite sweetness to your palate.
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies, dipped in dark chocolate, topped with crushed candy mints, toasted coconut, caramelized almond bits, Himalayan salt & cocoa nibs, and chocolate flakes & cinnamon.
- 1 mini chocolate bar, white, milk, or dark, randomly chosen with various toppings of cocoa nibs, hazelnut, orange, lemon, banana, praline, and nougatine.
- 1 bag of Roses des Sables, a sublime combination of popped corn petals with wafer notes and the aromatic intensity of 72% dark Kayambe chocolate. Its woody, even licorice notes and its length on the palate promise a unique, extraordinary tasting experience.
1 randomly chosen jungle or mask 39% milk chocolate lollipop, filled with traditional praline.
Note: Out-of-stock items will be substituted with similar items equal in value.
No Preservatives • No Soy • No Added Flavors
Ingredients: Cocoa, sugar, pastry butter, cream, corn puffs (corn, sugar, salt, barley malt extract), whole milk powder, candied lemon dice (lemon, sugar, glucose syrup), banana powder, raspberry chips, stabilizer (sorbitol syrup), hazelnut, coating agent (gum arabic), coating agent (shellac, carnauba wax, beeswax), coloring ingredients (carrot, safflower, spirulina), glucose syrup, inverted sugar, emulsifier (rapeseed lecithin), Bourbon vanilla pod, gluten.
Optimal Freshness: Store between 60º and 65° F, away from humidity.
Shelflife: Our solid chocolate will remain fresh for 4 - 6 months, and our truffles will remain fresh for 2 - 3 months, stored properly.
Shipping: All orders are shipped Monday through Thursday during warm months, and Monday through Friday during cooler months with “no signature required,” which means the package is left at the shipping address, possibly on the doorstep. We are not responsible if the package is lost, stolen, or melted after delivery.
Processing time: 1 to 2 business days. However, we do our best to ship as early as possible, weather permitting.
Expedited Shipping: Cut-off time is 3 pm.
Temperature Conditions: To keep your chocolate from melting, we double box with insulation & use ice packs. If the destination city is more than 2 days away, and the temperature is 80 degrees or warmer, please choose 2-day or overnight shipping options. If you choose ground shipping, we are not responsible if your chocolate arrives melted and will not offer any refund.
Claims: Damaged packaging must be reported via email with pictures on the same day you receive them. Retain the packaging.